January 6, 2008

More cards!!!

Yay! I have new cards to post!


Card #1: Butterfly Thanks


Ingredients: Basic Black CS, Whisper White CS, Pink Passion CS, StazOn Black Ink, Basic Black Ink, Pink Passion, Aqua Painters




Next, I have another thank you card I made for someone at my church. I like this four piece idea but cannot seem to get it right! Oh, well...all's well that ends well. Ingredients: Basic Black CS, Pink Passion CS, Whisper White CS, all the same ink (except the white is craft ink so you can emboss it, although I did not).


Last but not least is an experiemental card. The card measures 5" x 6.5". I used white as my base and mounted chocolate chip on the white base. Then I mounted the old olive on top of the chocolate chip. I used Looks Like Spring for the flower and cut it out painstakingly! then stamped "My dear kind & wonderful friend" in chocolate chip. I really love this card and think I'm going to make a set of them!

No comments: