January 7, 2008

Busy last night!

I accidentally created this card using scraps of paper and I love it! I might make a whole set for my boss who loves PINK (ok, I'm not too far away from loving pink if you can't tell by now!)

The card is 5 inches by 6.5 inches -- perfect size for a thank you note. After all, you can only say thank you so many ways, right?

Ingredients: Basic Black CS, Whisper White CS, Pink ribbon from Michaels (shhh!) and a sticky jewel from Michaels (Shhhh!!!), Looks Like Spring Stamp Set (I used the dotted argyle), the THANK YOU sentiment is from "Much Appreciated" and the flower was made from "In the Spotlight". Very simple and fun - took about 5 minutes to make it - literally.





The card below is one we made at our downline meeting on Saturday. Love the idea -- thanks Faith!






That's all for now - maybe a stroke of genius later this afternoon after work!

1 comment:

Sandra Smart said...

very pretty, love the bows!